Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent –by activating cookies in your browser– Grupo La Navarra will not link the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase in the cookies…
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEB PAGE USE?
Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
Analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make from our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The Grupo La Navarra website may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes on the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
To activate/deactivate cookies you will have to do it through your Internet browser.
- In the settings menu, at the top right of the browser.
- Select ´Options´(Settings on Mac) and click on “Show advanced options”.
- Select “Content Settings.”
- In the cookies section, select “Allow local data to be stored (recommended)”.
Mozilla Firefox (for PC)
- In the tools menu, select “options”.
- Select the privacy label at the top of the window.
- From the dropdown menu choose “use custom settings for history”. This will display the cookie options and you can choose to enable or disable them by checking the appropriate box.
Mozilla Firefox (for Mac)
- In the top tools menu, click on Firefox and select “Preferences”.
- Click Privacy.
- In the History section, select “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down tab.
- Check “Accept cookies” and “Accept third-party cookies”.
- From the tools menu, select “Internet Options.”
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You will see a privacy setting slider that has six positions that allow you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
- In the top tools menu, click on Safari and select “Preferences”.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
The browser cookie configuration options may not be available from your mobile.